Irish Chaplaincy Seniors
Irish Chaplaincy Seniors project supports and advocates for the most vulnerable and isolated of older Irish people in London.
- Providing a culturally sensitive visiting service that reaches out to older Irish people in their homes as well as in care homes and in hospital.
- Spending quality time with older Irish people to listen to their life stories, to offer support and encouragement and to assure them they are not forgotten.
- Helping older Irish people reconnect with their families and friends back in Ireland.
- Assisting older Irish people to access their entitlements to mainstream services and advocating on their behalf.
- Helping older Irish people who wish to return to Ireland to do so, and to ease their reintegration into Irish society.
- Offering spiritual and religious support to older Irish people irrespective of their beliefs and attitude to the Church.
By far the best team I've ever worked with. They truly understood the look I was going for and completely nailed it! I would highly recommend them as a company, you simply just won't find any better team!Aura BrooksGraphic Designer, Owl Eyes
It was really fun getting to know the team during the project. They were all helpful in answering my questions and made me feel completely at ease. The design ended up being twice as good as I could have ever envisioned!Eve CrawfordProduct Designer, That Biz
I'm wondering why I never contacted these guys sooner! Seriously, they all have commendable talent in their respective fields and knocked my concept out of the ballpark. Thanks for an amazing experience!Jack GrahamCo founder, Coffee Inc
Salient is by far the most astonishing WP theme out there! I literally could not be happier that I chose to buy your theme! Your regular updates and superb attention to detail blows me away every time I visit my new site!Zak ReidInstructor, Skate Nao